Post -Secondary Funding Application Process
Deadline for Post -Secondary Funding for all Students, June 15 (every year)
1. Students download the application from the Red Crow College website or submit a request form for a funding application to be emailed.
2. Submit sponsorship forms to Post Secondary office by fax, scan or mail to Red Crow Community College, PO Box 1258, Cardston, Alberta, TOK OKO.
3. Students make an application to enroll at a Post -Secondary Institute.
4. Student submits acceptance letter, transcripts (as soon as possible) Before August 1, 2021.
5. The student then speaks to the assigned counsellor:
Henry Big Throat:
Calgary, Edmonton, and Outside Treaty 7 Area (North)
Cell phone: 403-715-7030, email@example.com
Barry Shade: USA
Cell. phone: 403-331-8178, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jenny Scott: Lethbridge and Athabasca
Cell phone: 403-393-8596, email@example.com
Patricia Bruisedhead: University of Lethbridge
Cell phone: 403-849-0839, firstname.lastname@example.org
Nadine Eagle Child:British Columbia, Outside Treaty 7 Area (East)
Cell Phone: 403-929-7771, email@example.com
Marlene Shade Administrative Assistant
Cell phone: 403-393-9152, firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Counsellor sends a letter of approval or not approved for sponsorship.
7. Submit all transcripts to your counsellor.
8. Submit registration to your counsellor for classes by the deadline of August 1.
9. Letter of approval is sent after June 15.
Post Secondary Fax#: 403-737-3472
You can either fax, scan & email: email@example.com
or bring the completed document's to Post Secondary located in the
Red Crow College building in Stand Off.